Criminal Action and Emergency Reporting

The College encourages faculty, staff, and students to report any suspicious activity and/or incidents to the Police Department or the College Information Center. This does not in any way prohibit the reporting of an emergency to the sheriff, police, fire department, or emergency medical services by dialing 911 or (9)911 if calling from a campus phone.