Repeating a Course

Any course in which students enroll more than once is considered a repeated course. All grades earned are included in the calculation of the cumulative GPA. Most institutions recognize a grade of "C" as transferable.

Federal funds will award for repeat coursework as long as he student has never passed the course. If the student passes the course, students are allowed one repetition after passing the course with Federal financial aid. Students will not receive Federal financial aid for a second or subsequent repetition of the passed course. This regulation applies only to Federal financial aid and not state financial aid.